Celtic Rider, Motorcycle Rental & Tours Ireland is officially approved by Tourism Ireland and Fáilte Ireland.
Rates are inclusive of:
- Comprehensive Insurance, deductible is €1500.
- Unlimited Mileage
- Minimum hire is three days
- Inner liner bags supplied for ease of use, free of charge
- All bikes are supplied with two lockable waterproof side-cases and a top box
- All bikes are supplied with full tank of Petrol. Please return with full tank
- All motorcycles are supplied with high quality cable locks, light, compact and strong
- Motorcycles must be locked when not in use
- 24hr Breakdown Recovery. A puncture does not constitute a breakdown
- In the unlikely event of a puncture all bikes are supplied with a repair kit
- Free route advice
- Free storage in our secure room for our customers luggage cases
|Celtic Rider Season March 15th to October 31st||3-6 Days||7 + Days|
BMW F700GS, F650GS TWIN, F800GS,
|BMW R1200GS, R1200GSA Adventure||Daily Rate||€180||€165|
Note: Rates shown are daily, in Euros. Eg. Monday to Sunday hire is classed as a 7 day hire. A BMW F700GS over 7 days is €1050.
Note: Celtic Rider reserves a damage deposit of €1500 for bikes staying on hire in Ireland, and €2500 for bikes leaving Ireland. This is fully refunded upon return of your bike undamaged, and the most that you will be charged if the bike is damaged.
We have a large collection of complete all weather protective riding outfits (Macna and Stylemartin being our brands) in sizes from XX Small to XXXXXX Large. We stock helmets, jackets, trousers, gloves, boots and waterproof trousers and jackets also. The daily cost of riding gear hire is €10. We replenish our stock yearly, ensuring our clients get the most comfort and protection possible. Hiring our riding gear takes away the hastle of carrying your own through airports etc, and of course minimises the hefty costs involved with airlines and weight restrictions.
Hire a Garmin Zúmo 590 GPS Sat Nav unit for €10 per day.
These Garmin Zúmo 590LM units have a big, bright 5" screen that is easy to read, even in sunlight. With dual-orientation you can position the navigator horizontally for a wider view, or vertically, to see more of the route ahead. And, thanks to its high sensitivity, glove friendly, intuitive interface, entering information is as easy as shifting gears!