Celtic Rider Motorcycle Rental & Tours Ireland is officially approved by Tourism Ireland and Failte Ireland.
Proud Winner of National Small Firms association 'Outstanding Small Business 2013' awarded to Celtic Rider Motorcycle Rental & Tours Ireland.
Celtic Rider Motorcycle Rental in Ireland have put together a choice of award winning self guided tours with routes and accommodation included in the price. This has taken quite some effort on our side but we feel it to be a wonderful option for our clients. We have found from our clients feedback during 2012 season, and thus far in 2013, that they were extremely happy with our choice of quality Irish B&B accommodation and location, plus all bikes are fitted with Garmin Zumo 340 GPS to get you to your accommodation without the hassle of getting lost. Also the Garmin's can easily be set to avoid main roads etc, this guarantees to keep you on minor country roads, the choice is yours to make on a daily basis...
All rates quoted are based on 1 person, riding a BMW F650GS twin, or similier, example, BMW G 650GS, BMW R1150R, Yamaha XJR Diversion, en suite bedroom in top quality Irish B&B accommodation. Prices to upgrade to BMW R1200GS or Harley Davidson and hotels are also to be found on each tour. For pillion riders please allow a maximum of €35 per day extra.
Rates are inclusive of the following...
- Transfer to and from Celtic Rider rental station from Dublin Airport or Dublin city.
- Orientation safety course specifically designed for riders used to driving on the right side.
- Free branded Celtic Rider Baseball cap, T-shirt, Bandana and warm fleece hoody.
- Garmin Zumo GPS 340, up to date map, simply follow the route each day to your accommodation along incredible roads.
- Excess luggage storage in a safe room at our premises.
- Full Irish breakfast each morning and complimentary tea or coffee on arrival.
- You can see details on each of the available tours by clicking on the links below:
- 3 day tours - click here for more information
- 5 day tours - click here for more information
- 7 day tours - click here for more information
- 9 day tours - click here for more information
- 11 day tours - click here for more information
- 13 day tours - click here for more information
- Custom Tours designed just for you - click here for more information
- Click here to CONTACT US!