Celtic Rider Motorcycle Rental & Tours Ireland is officially approved by Tourism Ireland and Failte Ireland.
Proud Winner of National Small Firms association 'Outstanding Small Business 2013' awarded to Celtic Rider Motorcycle Rental & Tours Ireland & Scotland.
Celtic Rider Motorcycle Rental in Ireland and Motorcycle Rental Scotland have put together a choice of award winning self guided tours with routes and accommodation included in the price. All tours start and finish at the Celtic Rider Rental Station outside downtown Dublin. This has taken quite some effort on our side but we feel it to be a wonderful option for our clients, and indeed over the years has grown to represent over 70% of all our business. We have found from our clients feedback since 2007 that they were extremely happy with our choice of quality Irish B&B and hotel accommodation and location, plus all bikes are fitted with Garmin Zumo 590 GPS to get you to your accommodation without the hassle of getting lost. The routes have been carefully selected over many years and are incredible. Also the Garmin's can easily be set to avoid main roads etc, this guarantees to keep you on minor country roads, the choice is yours to make on a daily basis...
All rates quoted are based on 1 person, riding a BMW F700GS twin, or similier, example: BMW F700GS, en suite bedroom in top quality Irish B&B accommodation. Prices to upgrade to BMW R1200GS or BMWR1200R and hotels are also to be found on each tour. For pillion riders please allow a maximum of €40 per day extra.
Rates are inclusive of the following...
- Transfer to and from Celtic Rider rental station from Dublin City accommodation or Dublin Airport in our Celtic Rider Mini-bus.
- Orientation safety course specifically designed by Celtic Rider Ireland, for riders used to driving on the right side. Two Modules, a 40 minute classroom session followed by a minimum one hour on the road ride, which follows the pre-programmed route for the first day of your selected tour.
- Free Celtic Rider Ireland branded Celtic Rider Baseball cap, T-shirt, Bandana and warm fleece hoody.
- Garmin Zumo GPS 590, latest model, up to date road map of Ireland, simply follow the route each day to your accommodation along incredible roads.
- Excess luggage storage in a safe room at our premises.
- Full Irish breakfast each morning and complimentary tea or coffee on arrival.
- You can see details on each of the available tours by clicking on the links below:
- 3 day tours - click here for more information
- 5 day tours - click here for more information
- 7 day tours - click here for more information
- 9 day tours - click here for more information
- 11 day tours - click here for more information
- 13 day tours - click here for more information
- 13 day luxury Wild Atlantic Way tour, New for 2014
- Custom Tours designed just for you - click here for more information
- Click here to CONTACT US!