Celtic Rider Motorcycle Rental & Tours Ireland is officially approved by Tourism Ireland and Fáilte Ireland.
Proud Winner of National Small Firms association 'Outstanding Small Business 2013' awarded to Celtic Rider Motorcycle Rental & Tours Ireland & Scotland.
Celtic Rider Motorcycle Rental in Ireland and Motorcycle Rental Scotland have put together a choice of award winning self guided tours with routes and accommodation included in the price. All tours start and finish at the Celtic Rider Rental Station in Kill, County Kildare. This has taken quite some effort on our side but we feel it to be a wonderful option for our clients, and indeed over the years has grown to represent over 70% of all our business. We have found from our clients feedback since 2007 that they were extremely happy with our choice of quality Irish B&B and hotel accommodation and location, plus all bikes are fitted with Garmin Zumo 590 GPS to get you to your accommodation without the hassle of getting lost. The routes have been carefully selected over many years and have proven to be quite incredible to all of our clients, no matter how many times they visit our Emerald Isle, they always walk away feeling incredibly satisfied with their tour. Also the Garmin's can easily be set to avoid main roads etc, this guarantees to keep you on minor country roads, the choice is yours to make on a daily basis...
Self drive tours are all inclusive of the following...
- Transfer to and from Celtic Rider rental station from Dublin City accommodation or Dublin Airport in our Celtic Rider Mini-bus.
- Orientation safety course specifically designed by Celtic Rider Ireland, for riders used to driving on the right side. Two Modules, a 40 minute classroom session followed by a minimum one hour on the road ride, which follows the pre-programmed route for the first day of your selected tour.
- Free Celtic Rider Ireland branded Celtic Rider baseball cap, t-shirt, neck buff and warm fleece hoody.
- Garmin Zúmo GPS 590lm, latest model, with an up to date road map of Ireland, simply follow the route each day to your accommodation along incredible roads. Hundreds of hotspots saved under the 'favourites' section.
- Excess luggage storage in a safe room at our premises.
- Full Irish breakfast each morning and complimentary tea or coffee on arrival.
- You can see details on each of our available tours by clicking on the links below...
- 3 day tours - click here for more information
- 5 day tours - click here for more information
- 7 day tours - click here for more information
- 9 day tours - click here for more information
- 11 day tours - click here for more information
- 13 day tours - click here for more information
- 13 day Wild Atlantic Way tour
- 21 Day Wild Ireland & Highlands of Scotland Tour 2016
- Custom Tours designed just for you - click here for more information
- Click here to CONTACT US!